Pages

Saturday 30 January 2016

January Favourites!





So its the first month of the year done! Or the first chapter, whatever it is it went by fast and alot has happened! First of all I finished my first semester of college, and now I have a few days free of assignments! Also... I got a tattoo!!! Yes I found something I liked and then within a week I decided to go ahead and get a tattoo. Even though some of my friends were against me getting a tattoo so young I always think whatever age you get one you could regret it so why not. The tattoo is beautiful and is defiantly in my favourites so I shall start with that.

1. Elephant Tattoo
I was so scared to get this done because I have a very VERY low pain tolerance however it wasn't that bad! Obviously it hurt a little but it was bearable and it mainly felt like it was burning. And I love it! And if I ever was to regret it its so easy to cover up with jeans/leggings or even socks.








2. Book
Book wise my favourite this month (That I actually read last year) is defiantly Dark Inside, I couldn't put this book down once I had started reading this and its one of the best books I have ever read with a storyline with massive plot twists. Its different chapters are from different point of views which I didn't think I would like however it was amazing! P.S This picture is not of the book!
Title: D4ark Inside Author: Jeyn Roberts



3. Make-up
There are two make-up products that I have been obsessed with this month the first one being a bronze, shimmer and highlight from revolution. The shimmer is so pretty and this is the only bronzer that I have been able to use and blend in well but still not look obvious. The other make-up item is a Matte finish lipstick, Bourjois Rouge Edition velvet in the colour Nude-ist. This is such a pretty nude/pink colour and it stays on for most of the day!
Revolution
Lipstick

4. Perfume:

This perfume has a beautiful fragrance which I wear daily, I wouldn't wear it on a night out but in the day as it is light but not to overpowering. The bottle is also beautiful and is a large size so I wont run out any time soon.
Perfume!



5. Necklace



This beautiful piece is by a youtuber called Anna Saccone, this necklace I got for christmas which was very unexpected as I thought it was going to be to much money. I wear this everyday and it goes with everything. I got it in the star sign Libra and in rose gold.
Here is where you can get one






Comment what you have been loving this month!!






1 comment:

  1. Jealous of your necklace, its on my wishlist post for this month!

    ReplyDelete