Pages

Sunday 3 January 2016

ITS 2016!!!

Okay so first of all HAPPY NEW YEAR! I hope you spent the night partying or staying in with family or friends. I for one went out to a party that was also a birthday party and had such a good time, Ill include pictures at the end.

However with the new year brings new year resolutions that I will probably never complete but we can hope right?

1: HAVE MORE FUN: Stop being so hesitant to try new things, go new places and meet new people. I've recently started doing this and I have had so much more fun rather than staying in doing nothing but watching TV. I want to be more spontaneous and just live life,

2.DON'T GET OVERWHELMED: With college comes ALOT of assignments especially since mine is a BTEC course (since there are no A-levels available for my course) therefore I keep getting very stressed and end up not completing the assignments to the best of my ability so I need to keep calm and remember I only have a year and a bit left.

3.TAKE MORE ADVENTURES: As well as wanting to go on a small holiday I want to go out and have adventures, with friends, family or even alone. I also want to take some sweet pics so a nice background would do me well.














No comments:

Post a Comment