Pages

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Tired update on life.

I’m tired.
I’m very tired.
Now I’m a person who hates going to sleep and would rather stay up all night watching Grimm but once I’m asleep there’s no waking me up. So basically I like to sleep in most of the morning except now with college and work every Friday and weekend I don’t get any of them anymore. I hate where I work but I don’t really have much of a choice if I want to buy people Christmas presents (which I have already started EXCITING I KNOW) so I have to stick with it.
As for college… it’s going really well! I am really enjoying my course (except ecology but we all have a lesson we hate) I have great friends there and the course itself is going great. I’ve handled lots of animals so far even a tarantula YES I KNOW TERRIFYING


 

I also started driving lessons which are terrifying. It’s so weird being in the driver’s seat, when I was little I used to pretend I was driving but now it’s for real. Send me back please.
I never have time to go out anymore as I’m either at college, work or writing up assignments. I know it will all be worth it in the end but I feel drained. However a tip to help you study (well it helps me) is to listen to classical music. I found a playlist on 8 tracks with new songs in old style but I didn’t like it so I can’t find it again great.
I also turned 17!!

I think that’s all the updates done, I wanted to write and update on what’s been happening in my life but my mind is out of words as I just finished an assignment, thank god that’s done and submitted though.

No comments:

Post a Comment