Pages

Monday 31 March 2014

My skin in the shower, kinda

So, I have recently been using this new exfoliating face mask. I brought it from the well known big supermarket tescos. I didnt really know what to think of it as I saw it in the shop as I head never heard of the brand, but the packaging attracted me to it. The fact that it is for blackheads and blocked pores (in which I have both) it looked very interesting to try.


When I first used it I put it on after getting out the shower, it was like any normal exfoliating face mask, it felt gritty. It advises you to leave it on for at least 5-15 minutes, the times I have used this I have left it on for about 10-15. I was amazed at when I first washed it off as my skin felt abnormally soft! My friends always tell me I have soft cheeks but these were on another leval. I honestly sat there just stroking my cheek. Anyway, after using it the first time I got the same results the second and third time. And I have noticed a change, the black heads that I sometimes get on my nose have in fact died down a little.



Following up on the soft skin, I have just ran out of my most loved shaving foam, Nooo! The fact that I got through a whole bottle of something shows that its good. Whenever I shaved my legs they would be uber soft afterwards even without putting moisturizer on. I don't remember where I picked this up from but it definitely was not exspensive as I dont really tend to spend alot of money on products such as this



What about you, do you have any favourite shower products you love to use?



No comments:

Post a Comment